Preventive Maintenance for Separators
Service from Alfa Laval specialists secures the uptime and efficiency of your Alfa Laval S or P separator. Alfa Laval has a comprehensive preventive maintenance programme that can be tailored to meet your budget, designed to ensure reliability and optimal performance over the lifetime of your equipment. By servicing your equipment only when necessary, you can ensure operational reliability and maintain performance.
What we do
Specially trained Alfa Laval service engineers perform preventive maintenance on board your vessel according to a well-defined scope of work that has been customized to your specific needs. Your programme can include either a detailed inspection or a full overhaul service, packaged with the required genuine spare parts. If your separator needs additional repair work, the service is available at a state-of-the-art Alfa Laval Service Centre.
Thanks to Alfa Laval’s worldwide presence, preventive maintenance can be performed in most harbours around the globe. It can also be combined with other Alfa Laval service offerings, including Cleaning-In-Place systems and separator bowl rental or exchange.
Ako Vám môžeme pomôcť?
Ak máte otázky alebo potrebujete servis, kontaktujte nás.
Ak potrebujete pohotovostnú službu pre lodný priemysel, volajte na číslo +46 4636 7700.
- Optimize the performance of your equipment
- Avoid unpredictable damage by performing regular service and maintenance
- Avoid financial consequences
- Maintain safe operation of your equipment
- Fulfil oil quality requirements
- Extend the lifetime of your separator
Scope of service
Alfa Laval Preventive Maintenance follows a step-by-step process based on expert experience:
- System inspection
- Equipment inspection
- Replacement of wear parts
- Check and adjustment
- Function check and report
Either of the following is performed as part of Alfa Laval Preventive Maintenance:
Recommended every 6 months or 4000 running hours, this service comprises:
- Inspection of separator bowl
- Inspection of inlet/outlet
- Inspection of operating water system
- Replacement of seals and gaskets
- Lubrication oil change
- Recording of equipment deterioration to identify worn parts that require replacement or repair before they cause system failure
Recommended every 18 months or 12,000 running hours, this service comprises:
- Complete overhaul, including all activities conducted during the Inspection Service
- Replacement of bearings, seals and buffers in the drive unit
Other 360° Service Portfolio services for your equipment
- Commissioning for Separators
- Spare Parts for Separators
- Condition Monitoring Spare Parts for Separators
- Service Tools for Separators
- Service Kits for Separators
- Troubleshooting for Separators
- Repair for Separators
- Cleaning Services for Separators
- Replacement and Retrofit for Separators
- Performance Audit Marine for Separators